You’ve Got Wall-to-Wall Wi-Fi.
Congratulations on adding Wall-to-Wall Wi-Fi – the ultimate Wi-Fi for your ultra-fast Fiber service. Here’s a quick guide to help you get the most out of your new service.
Get Started Now
- Download the Clearwave Fiber Wi‑Fi App.
- Set up People, Places and Things from the main dashboard in the app to tailor your connected experience and quickly navigate into the most important settings of your Wi‑Fi.
- Things – Connect your devices to your Wi-Fi network, then you’ll be able to view them from the ‘Things’ section. Want more info & control of a device? Just tap into it!
- People — From the main dashboard, tap the ‘+’ button, then People. Give your profile a name, picture and select all devices that belong to this person. Add as many profiles as you want!
- Places – From the main dashboard, tap the ‘+’ button, then Places. Give your Place a name, picture and select all devices found in this Place – Living Room, Bedroom, etc.
- Explore all of the app’s features and how to use them. Learn more
Tell Us More
We’re always interested in what our customers have to say. Please fill in the information below – it’ll take just a moment.
Valuable Service Benefits
Convenience: Easily manage your home’s Wi-Fi experience with the Clearwave Fiber Wi‑Fi App:
- Change or reset your Wi-Fi network name or password
- Create a temporary or shareable guest network without sharing your main network name and password, and simply text the guest login info
- See the devices currently using your Wi‑Fi
- Pause the Internet for any device, at any time
- Categorize your devices – personal, work, mobile, gaming
Control: Protect all devices connected to your network with advanced Parental Control & Security features and stay in-the-know with the Clearwave Fiber Wi‑Fi App:
- Block applications and categories that you deem inappropriate
- Set Safe Search and YouTube Restriction to block harmful or inappropriate content with searching on Google, Bing, or YouTube (including comments).
- Create routines for scheduled downtime (i.e. bedtime, school time)
- Set time limits for specific applications to cap screen time
- Prioritize app groups or specific devices to ensure the best possible experiences for your most important needs (i.e. work apps get priority during the day and streaming gets priority in the evening)
- View usage for all devices to better understand how the Internet is being used in your home
- Proactively monitors your home’s incoming traffic and automatically blocks anything suspicious
- Blocks attempted visits to known harmful websites
- Provides an active security monitoring service that uses a large and constantly growing database of threats (database is updated weekly)
- Uses Intrusion Prevention Settings (IPS) to monitor, notify, and prevent activity such as hackers trying to gain access to the local video content (Wi-Fi-connected doorbell or baby monitor), virtual meetings, and other streams
- Actively terminates data transfers before a malicious payload is delivered to any vulnerable network device
- Notifies users whenever a security issue is triggered, with details about the device that was attacked, where the attack came from, and when the attack occurred